Summer Housing Registration is Open!
Summer School Housing will be available to students 18 years or older in Shanedling, Rutledge, and Dauten Halls with the earliest move in beginning Sunday, May 17, 2020 and latest move out ending on Friday, August 14, 2020*.
Students staying for the 4th session summer school will be required to transition to their fall housing or a temporary assignment on August 5, 2020.
All bedrooms will be assigned to Summer School students at random by Summer Programs and Conference Services unless a roommate request is mutually submitted. Assignments will be made according to gender. We cannot accept specific apartment or room requests.
Summer school pricing is $33.00/night for a single bedroom and $31.50/night for double bedroom. All Summer School Housing for WU students will be billed to students’ accounts. You must provide a valid student ID number with your online housing registration in order to secure housing.
Cancellations: You may cancel your reservation by going to the Summer Programs and Conference Services website and completing a Summer Housing Reservation Cancellation Form. Failure to cancel your reservation 30 days prior to your scheduled check-in will result in a $200 fee.
*Only students enrolled in the 4th summer school session are allowed to stay past July 31st. These students will be required to transition to their fall housing on August 5, 2020. If your fall assignment is not available or you are living off campus for the fall semester, you will be placed in temporary housing.
Res. Life Late Stays
If you currently live in Residential Life housing and you wish to stay on campus until Sunday, May 17, 2020, you MUST request a late stay through Res. Life. Please note: In certain circumstances you may be required to move to a temporary transition room on the South Forty until Summer Housing is cleaned and ready. Storage is not available on campus.
Please read below to see which summer housing option applies:
Enrolled in Summer School:
- Please contact the Summer Conferences office for your summer housing application information. Summer Housing for Enrolled Summer School Students will begin on Sunday, May 17th.
Not Enrolled in Summer School or an Intern/Research Program:
- If you are not enrolled in summer school or participating in an intern/research program, there are no long term housing options available for residential life students or non-res life students following the building close date on Thursday, May 7th at 5PM. Should you have a need for emergency housing following the close date, please contact Residential Life office via email or phone. Emergency approvals will only be approved to stay no later than Sunday, May 24th.
- Important Information to Note:
- A late stay fee of $50.00/night will apply in all approved cases.
- In certain circumstances you may be required to move to a temporary space.
- Storage is NOT available on campus.
If you are a graduating senior, the above does not apply to you.
To learn more about the Residential Life Late Stay process please visit here and select the “Late Stay Request Form” drop down for Spring Closing.
For questions, please contact Tiffanie Fleschert at firstname.lastname@example.org.