Summer Housing Registration is Closed!
Summer School Housing will be available to students 18 years or older in our traditional buildings-Shanedling, Rutledge, and Dauten Halls.
Summer School Housing Dates
- May 23-August 20, 2021. No Exceptions.
Click Here for Res. Life Late Stay & Early Arrival Information
- Only students enrolled in the 4th summer school session are allowed to stay past August 6th. These students will be required to transition to their fall housing on August 11, 2021. If your fall assignment is not available or you are living off campus for the fall semester, you will be placed in temporary housing.
Summer School Rates
- $TBD/night for a single bedroom
- $TBD/night for double bedroom.
All Summer School Housing for WashU students will be billed to students’ accounts.
Summer Room Assignments
- Specific building and room requests cannot be accommodated
- Students will be notified of their summer housing assignment in early May
- All bedrooms will be assigned to students at random unless a mutual suitemate/roommate is requested
- All random assignments will be made according to gender
- Dining is available in the Danforth University Center on the Danforth Campus
- Campus dining accepts cash or credit card or meal points or Bear Bucks which can be added via your Webstac account
- Summer parking passes will only be permitted to park in their designated garages/lots.
- Click here for more information about summer parking passes
Summer Housing Cancellations
You may cancel your reservation by completing a Summer Housing Reservation Cancellation Form.
Failure to cancel your reservation 30 days prior to your scheduled check-in will result in a $200 fee.
Registration for Summer School Housing is closed
For additional information regarding summer school housing please contact Tiffanie Fleschert at firstname.lastname@example.org.