Registration for Summer School will open after the new year
2024 Summer School Housing Dates
- Students can move in on or after Sunday, May 19th and must move out before or on Sunday, August 4th.
- 4th Summer school session students must move out Wednesday, August 7th.
2024 Summer School Rates
- $38.50 per night for a single bedroom
All Summer School Housing for WashU students will be billed to students’ accounts.
Summer Room Assignments
- Specific building and room requests cannot be accommodated
- Students will be notified of their summer housing assignment in early May
- All bedrooms will be assigned to students at random unless a mutual suitemate/roommate is requested
- All random assignments will be made according to gender
- Dining is available in the Danforth University Center on the Danforth Campus
- Campus dining accepts credit card or meal points or Bear Bucks which can be added via your Webstac account
- Summer parking passes will only be permitted to park in their designated garages/lots.
- Click here for more information about summer parking passes
Summer Housing Cancellations
You may cancel your reservation by completing a Summer Housing Reservation Cancellation Form.
Failure to cancel your reservation 30 business days prior to your scheduled check-in will result in a $200 fee.
If cancellation of reservation is received by the Office of Summer Programs and Conference Services in writing more than 30 days prior to Guest’s scheduled arrival, full payment will be refunded. If cancellation of the reservation is not received 30 days prior, a cancellation fee of $200.00 will apply. If you are a summer school student applying to summer school housing and your class is cancelled, you will receive a full refund.
Summer School Housing 2024 more information coming soon!
For additional information regarding summer school housing please contact Summer Programs and Conference Services at email@example.com