Washington University in Saint Louis has many summer housing options for interns, researchers, and summer school students.
SPCS welcomes WashU students only for individual intern, research and summer school housing. Housing will not be offered to non-WashU students in summer 2021.
All summer residents will be required to take a COVID Community Pledge and complete a short course prior to checking in to their summer room assignment.
Summer residents that are not fully vaccinated against Covid-19 are asked to quarantine and significantly limit their interactions with others in the 14 days prior to departing for St. Louis for the start of the summer semester.
All summer residents who are not fully vaccinated against Covid-19 at least two weeks prior to their summer check-in, will be required to receive entry testing on June 1st. You will be required to quarantine, meaning to significantly limit their interactions with others, in your summer housing assignment until your test results are returned to Habif Health & Wellness. This may delay the start of your internship or research project. For those checking in after June 1st, Habif Health & Wellness will offer entry and diagnostic testing on the Danforth Campus to those exhibiting symptoms and who have been exposed, Monday-Friday 8am-4pm.
Residential Life Announcements:
Summer Housing Information
- If you are seeking Summer Housing for summer school, intern, or research, please find information here. Summer housing is led by the Summer Conferences office.
- Approved for Summer Housing and Need a place to stay until you transition:
- If you are approved for summer housing by the Summer Conferences office and in need of a Late Stay in between the close of residence halls and the start of your summer housing, you can request a late stay through our office. You must be a current residential student and approved by Summer Conferences to request a late stay. There will be a $50/night charge during your interim period. This option is available only for residential students.
- Not Approved for Summer Housing and Need a place to stay for the summer:
- If you are not enrolled in an intern/research program, summer school, or are not approved for summer housing by the Summer Conferences office, complete a Late Stay Request by the deadline and await approval for the Residential Life office. There will be $50/night charge for all approved late stays into summer. Approved Late Stays may be asked to move into temporary housing to accommodate facility needs.
Use the links to the right to explore what is offered!